Kids are funny. I love listening to the boys process the world around them. Our DOUBLE TROUBLE is going to become a TRIPLE THREAT in April and the boys are not quite sure what to think about it. They seem to understand that Mommy is going to have a baby when the Easter Bunny comes, but that's about it. They are both convinced that they have babies in their tummies too. Today was a baby doctor visit. I had to explain to them that I was going to make sure that the baby was growing. We talked about how, pretty soon, they will be able to feel the baby move. They told me that the babies in their tummies were not moving yet. We talked about how mommy's tummy is going to get very big. That brought tears. Jeffrey cried and cried and said that he didn't want mommy's tummy to get big. He wanted it to stay little. (Dear, sweet child. I LOVE that he thinks my tummy is little!) Hopefully they stay optimistic in the coming months and once the baby is born. They are going to be great big brothers and our new addition will be luck to have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment