Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
God has an interesting sense of humor. He has decided that I am destined to be surrounded by men! Russ, Jeffrey, Jacob, Hershey (the male dog) and I will be welcoming another boy to our family in April. For us, it will be a life of frogs and mud, of baseball and football, of ties and tennis shoes. Part of me is sad that I will probably never see my little girl dance in a ballet recital, but another part of me is very glad that I never have to learn to do hair. Little boys LOVE their mommas and I am on my way to being loved by 3 darling young men. I am, however, going to use this to my advantage and boycott laundry.....boys bring weird stuff home in their pockets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment