Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Potty Wars
Wow, potty training is hard work! We started at 18 months having them sit on the potty. We've tried everything since then - from letting them do it on their own (EPIC failure) to the potty watch (another EPIC failure.) Now, the boys are 3. We told them that 3 year olds do not wear diapers any more. They have been in underwear for 2 days and I am tired of pee. We are 2/3 of the way through the "3 Day Potty Training Method" and a miracle better happen before tomorrow night. Yesterday, (Day 1) we went through 19 pair of underwear between the two of them. I thought Jeffrey was getting it. This morning, we have already gone through 8 pair and it's not even noon. We maybe stuck inside our house for the entire summer. I am not sure what to try next. Tomorrow just needs to be the miracle day where everything clicks for them. We have places to go and things to do......staying home every day just doesn't fit in the plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment