It was brought to my attention that I have been a neglectful blogger. I guess it's about time to get caught up. I'll give you the Cliffs Notes version of the last few months.
1 - We had a baby. His name is Joshua. He is now 6 months old. (Neglectful, I know, I know) He is really the sweetest baby and we are enjoying every minute with him.
2 - We moved. We left our little bungalow in Chesapeake for the projects in Newport, Rhode Island. We hate the house, but we are making do. We have great neighbors and we live right off of a playground. The best thing is that we can do laundry every day because we don't pay for our utilities. You can do anything for a year and we are making the best of it.
3 - Our big boys are almost 4 1/2. They are starting to read and write. They love school and are really enjoying Rhode Island.
That's about it. Nothing too exciting, so I haven't had much to write about. But, now I am caught up and I will be a little more diligent from now on. My faithful readers seem to be interested in what we are up to. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment