Thursday, September 24, 2009

Did He Really Say That?

So, the boys are talking nonstop. The things that come out of their mouths are hysterical. I find myself asking, "Did he really just say that?" and "Where did he learn that?" Today Jacob told me that he was "building the biggest tower me ever seen." Jeffrey remembers every single thing that happens at preschool and reports back on Tuesday and Thursdays at lunch AND dinner. If it happened, Jeffrey tells me. I am constantly amazed and tickled at what comes out of their mouths. Russ isn't going to know what to think when he comes home.

Speaking of which....the ship is headed back this way. They aren't "on the way home" just yet, but it's coming! The boys and I are looking forward to having our family back together. He's having fun and getting his job done, but he's just as ready to come home.

No comments: